Carol Lee Brosseau

 Miller Gaffney '02 and Carol Lee Pryor Brosseau '03 are hosting "Art Breakers"," which airs on Sunday at 8 pm on the Ovation cable channel and is a look at their lives as art brokers who connect collectors, buyers and artists. Four episodes were created by the couple, and will air all month long beginning on October 4th, starting at 7 pm Central. Ovation with more than 50MM subscribers, promotes artists through the Ovation digital arts network. The pair are hoping to get the green light soon to continue filming. Baylor and the people and acquaintances I met there have profoundly influenced and shaped my entire life. Karen Pope, Art History department. My major classes were taught by Dr. Pope. I also traveled with her to Chicago and Paris to examine art. It was a wonderful opportunity to study art with her. I can recall her saying that art history was a huge puzzle and that we must be looking for the right pieces. My dad owned the car dealership, which meant that I was required to work there during the summer. One summer I was an assistant mechanic who changed oil and brake pads.

                        





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suzanne Berhow